MTCUME (MikroTik Certified User Management Engineer)
20 Reviews :
This advanced training will provide you with the skills to configure a MikroTik RouterOS as a router that could provide hotspot service, Mikrotik Radius (User manager), IP security, bridged VPN/tunnel, and multilink protocol. This course is very useful for ISP/network operator that provides web-based authentication using Mikrotik RouterOS.
- Knowledge of MTCNA
- Laptop with WiFi and Ethernet ports. If your laptop is non-windows based (e.g. Linux, Mac), then Winbox must be installed and working before join the class
- one CAT5 cable, min length 1m
- certificate of attendance
- certificate of MTCUME (if student pass the exam)
- printed training manual
- mikrotik level 4 license (1 unit)
Get in touch
Improve Your Skills And Achieve Your Success
With us behind the wheel steering your company’s technology roadmap, you can relax and stay focused on the primary goals of your business.