MTCTCE (MikroTik Certified Traffic Control Engineer)
20 Reviews :
This advanced training will provide you with the skills to configure a MikroTik RouterOS as a bandwidth manager for your network, Identify network application with firewall mangle, setup a secured DNS cache/proxy, setup DHCP relay, and deploy a mikrotik-based proxy server.
- Knowledge of MTCNA
- Laptop with WiFi and Ethernet ports. If your laptop is non-windows based (e.g. Linux, Mac), then Winbox must be installed and working before join the class
- one CAT5 cable, min length 1m
- certificate of attendance
- certificate of MTCTCE (if student pass the exam)
- printed training manual
- mikrotik level 4 license (1 unit)
Get in touch
Improve Your Skills And Achieve Your Success
With us behind the wheel steering your company’s technology roadmap, you can relax and stay focused on the primary goals of your business.