In this presentation we will talk about how to limiting bandwidth using mikrotik router. bandwidth limitation ofter refers to traffic shaping, quality of service, and traffic shaper.
We start the presentation from the introduction of mikrotik and GLC, and then Limiting Bandwidth using Mikrotik . we also do demo and QA and the end of presentation.
Presentation slides are available on slideshare:
More from this site
- June 2017, GLC Webinar: Mikrotik Fastpath
- August 2016, GLC Webinar: Limiting Bandwidth of Specific Destination Based on Address List
- Dec 2016, GLC webinar: Routing Fundamentals with Mikrotik
- June 2017, GLC Webinar: Configuring Mikrotik Hotspot
- May 2017, GLC Webinar: Layer 7 Firewall on Mikrotik
- January 2015, GLC webinar: VPN on Mikrotik
- March 2017, GLC Webinar: Dynamic Routing RIP on Mikrotik
- October 2016, GLC webinar: BGP on Mikrotik
- April 2017, GLC Webinar: Using Protocol Analyzer on Mikrotik
- Dec 2016, GLC webinar: Using Mikrotik with Radius