In this webinar, we started the discussion with the basic concepts of firewall in mikrotik. We then focusing on firewall mangle as it is said in title.
we discussed three most-used mangle action on mikrotik routerOS, they are: mark-packet, mark-connection, mark-routing. each mangle action has its own example case of its usage.
Presentation slides are available on slideshare :
And recording is available on youtube:
More from this site
- June 2017, GLC Webinar: Configuring Mikrotik Hotspot
- May 2017, GLC Webinar: Layer 7 Firewall on Mikrotik
- March 2017, GLC Webinar: Dynamic Routing RIP on Mikrotik
- July 2016, GLC Webinar: Limiting Bandwidth using Mikrotik
- June 2017, GLC Webinar: Mikrotik Fastpath
- May 2017, GLC Webinar: Firewall NAT on Mikrotik
- September 2017, GLC webinar: Integrating Radius with Mikrotik
- Jan 2017, GLC webinar: The Dude
- Dec 2016, GLC webinar: Routing Fundamentals with Mikrotik
- April 2017, GLC Webinar: Fighting DDOS attack with Mikrotik