Date(s) - 21/09/2020 - 25/09/2020
13:00 - 16:30
Introducing to Mikrotik Essentials
This training will provide you with the skills to configure a MikroTik RouterOS Routerboard as a dedicated router, a bandwidth manager, a firewall, a wireless access point, a VPN Server etc. This course covers the basics skills of routerOS configuration which is very useful for those that are new to Mikrotik RouterOS.
By the end of this training session, the student will be familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBOARD products and be able to connect the client to the Internet. Also be able to configure, manage, do basic troubleshooting of a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients.
Achmad Mardiansyah has a Master in Information Technology UNSW Australia. He is ISP consultant for more than 10 years, also experienced in overseas projects (UK, Africa, Australia, Malaysia, Korea)
- Basic MTCNA Curriculum
- Enrichment Material
- Best Practices Mikrotik Implementation
- Certificate of Attendance
- Tips to get project overseas
Date : Monday – Friday, 21 – 25 September 2020 (5 days)
Venue : Online
Time : 13.00 – 16.30 (GMT+7) (Jakarta Time)
Price : USD 109,-
Reserve your slot ONLINE today!
Visit : www.glcnetworks.com
Email : email@example.com
WhatsApp : +62 818 365248
1. Booking through our website. fill-in registration form on event page
2. Admin will send you an email regarding your booking
3. You transfer Down Payment / full amount
4. Admin will change of the “booking” status become “approved”
5. Pay off the remaining balance in the day of the training
Bookings are closed for this event.